What is the Liebster you ask? The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning: sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- I have lived in 2 countries, 5 states and 9 cities.
- I am 5 feet 4 inches tall and 117 pounds (I have never EVER told the truth about my weight to anyone.) ; p
- When my husband wakes me up snoring, I fantasize about slapping the shit out of him, then pretending to be a sleep. That will stop the snoring!
- I am a middle child and properly screwed up from it.
- I am a ‘classic’ black pant and denim jeans girl. I have never followed trends. Never.
- In addition to English, I can speak 3 languages poorly! Not one fluently.
- I want to raise my child all over the world. Every 3-5 years move to a new country.
- I could eat a Chinese noodle dish or Sushi every night for dinner.
- I'm 34 and still laugh hysterically when I hear the word Beaver.
- I was a champion horseback rider
- I met my Australian husband in Austria.
2. What’s your favorite season? Spring.
3. Would you prefer to fly or drive? Fly! I love airplanes.
4. Do you have a favorite professional sports team? If so, who? Yes, the Venus sisters.
5. For a thousand dollars would you eat a live centipede? Absolutely!
6. Greatest fear? Loosing my baby.
7. Clowns...do you think they are cute or do they weird you out a bit? Definitely weird me out.
8. Favorite color? Pink. Yes, I am THAT girl. Lavender is close second.
9. Favorite website that isnt a blog? Wikipedia.
10. Cake or pie? Cake! I freaking love icing!
11. Why did you start blogging? Because I was 3 months pregnant and had enough of Pregnancy Forum "know-it-alls" saying horrible things to me and other preggies. I needed a safe place to piss and moan about the shits and giggles of pregnancy.
- Chase's Journey
- Cooking it up Sarah Style
- Loquacious Family
- Ninja Kitten
- The Beetle Shack (TBS has more than 200 followers but she is fabulous!)
- Images by Shay
- Life with our Baby
- Peanut Butter Spoonfuls
- It's A Dome Life
- Being Cooper's Mum
- Momma's Meals