2. Nothing fits... Not my underware, bras, socks, shoes, NOTHING! But I will be dammed if I go out and spend one more cent on those hateful maternity clothes!
3. I cannot wait to box up my maternity clothes. I have never wanted to preform such hateful destruction on clothes before, but like a good "been there done that" I will pass them on to the next preggie.
4. I'm 4 days away from being a "Been there done that!" it really has gone by fast...er than I thought!
5. My feet and ankles are constantly so swollen they look like they are sprained or broken, it's a wonder they are still working!
6. I am convinced I am not carrying a baby. I am carrying a toddler.
7. He is so active and still capable of making my belly look like a pot of bubbling stew. My nephews scream and run from it.
8. My hips and thighs are spent. If I over use them I pay two fold. If I owned a bed pan I would seriously use it.
9. My husband will always be reminded of these past 9 months when I want something or need to win an argument. Yes, I am that wife, and not ashamed one bit!
10. I'm so sick of sleeping on my left side. I still wake up on my back, but I just cannot get to sleep unless I'm laying on my left.
11. 90% calm about delivery. 10% freaking the eff out! I just know it's going to happen and be the millionth csection for the two doctors. So the 90% is faith in my doctors and modern medicine and the 10% is me scared of the unknowns.
12. I cannot wait to find out what my baby's name is going to be! Maybe someone should invent "baby name fortune cookies," when in doubt crack one open and go with it!
13. My queen size bed is no longer big enough for me, my toddler size belly and my pillow fort.. I already had to get rid of the husband, I cannot decide what's next? I am buying a king size bed before I do this baby making thing again!
14. I can't breathe through my nose after I've been lying down for a while. It's weird but I get really stuffy. I wake up to pee every hour with the worst cotton mouth, so I drink water... I'm just feeding the beastly pee cycle but I'd rather that then my mouth be an un-lubricated field of cotton.
15. I really hope my filthy short temper goes away when I deliver. I am truly tired of being an evil bitch!
16. My husband hopes so too! ; o
17. My heart goes out to you ladies carrying for 40-42 weeks. You are champions and I just cannot imagine going one day past 39 weeks. You Go Girl!!!
18. I'm counting the nights I have left to try to sleep rather than the days left til delivery since the days are so much easier to get through.
19. I am so so so so so tired of being A stuffed sleep deprived angry fatty fatty boom boom prego!
20. I'm a mindless, clumsy, babbling, confused, twit. The sad thing is that I am somehow getting worse everyday. Thank God I only have 4 to go!