- Because all boys are circumcised!
- Because it is necessary for his penile health!
- Because I don’t want him to be the only guy in the locker room with a different looking penis. And then feel the need to defend himself.
- Because…. That’s Why!
- The Origin and History- http://www.historyofcircumcision.net/ and of course Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
- The statements and beliefs of the pediatric associations around the world- http://www.cirp.org/library/statements/
- Horror Stories- http://jewishcircumcision.org/spectator.htm
- World Averages- I found this on wikipedia but it was taken from The World Health Organization (WHO) website, listing the percentages of males that are circumcised, which in turn showed me the large number of males that are not…
I would be lying if I said I was not still a little apprehensive and scared about this decision. Again, I am an American, circumcision has been bred into my culture as a very necessary thing. However, I do see my husband and his brothers, and friend's for that matter, as living proof that circumcision is not necessary for penile survival. Plus, if I have the procedure done my son will have to live with it, not me. If he needs it done or wants it done later in life he can.