- Meditate- I had to ask her to elaborate because I have tried meditation and failed… She told me to try to refocus on the baby, and how wonderful it will be to be a mother and the beauty within it. Basically focus on good thoughts.
- Go for a Walk- I agree with this, once I get out I feel better. Exercise is always a great way to combat the blahs. It's the first step that's the hardest.
- Eat Healthy-I know this one, but if you are like me it is so much easier said than done. I do try to keep fruit or crackers on hand. I know when I get hungry I get cranky.
- Minimize- It is important during pregnancy to shed the old ways and unnecessary dramas to make way for a more organized drama-free life with baby.
- Stay busy- Take up a project to prepare for baby, a hobby or join a women’s group, even if it is just an online book club. I get this one. Idle hands and minds are the devils… sorry, I’m southern I couldn’t resist that… Still I stay busy and focused, I stay sane…
Sep 27, 2011
Two confused parents=One amused baby Hopelessly we are trying raise a baby who is clearly smarter than both of us. April is an award-winning writer and blogger. Her work has been published in over ten countries and four languages. From books to newspapers, to print/online magazines and everything in between, you can find her work. For more on April, Visit AprilMcCormick.com